We ship all orders via FedEx from our warehouse in San Luis Obispo, California. Orders are shipped within 1-2 business days from when the order is placed. Orders are typically not processed or shipped on weekends or holidays. Standard delivery is ground service and is expected to take around 3 business days. Express delivery and Overnight delivery are also available at increased rates.
Fees and Timing:
- We ship via FedEx
- Orders totaling under $200 (3-6 business days) - $19.95 Shipping
- Orders totaling $200 and up (3-6 business days) - Ship FREE
All merchandise is shipped with a pre-paid return label for easy and hassle-free returns. Merchandise must be returned within 60 days of the order date to receive a refund. The refund will be applied to the original method of payment. Instructions on how to initiate a return are included with each order.
We offer refunds to all merchandise that is returned with the following standards:
- All merchandise returned must be clean, unaltered, and unworn.
- Hang tags must be attached, shoes must include original box and shoe bag.
- Any merchandise not meeting these standards will be returned to the customer.
- A one time use return shipping label is issued to assist in your return
How to make a return
Log into your account, find the relevant order in your order history and click the "return items" link.
If needed, print out the invoice associated with the order
Select the items that you wish to return, and the reason for the return.
Include the original packing slip or printed invoice in the return package so we can quickly process the return.
Attach the return shipping label provided to the outside of the package and drop off at any FedEx location!
Note that items purchased at a 3rd party or re-seller must be returned at those locations and are subject to their return policy. Returns will be processed within 5 days of receipt.
Shortages, Errors & Defects
All orders shipped are done so with the utmost care and precision. In the unlikely case of an error, Straight Down recommends doing the following:
- Inspect all shipments very carefully
- Carefully review packing list against items in your shipment to be sure they match
Any shortages, errors, or defective merchandise must be reported to Straight Down Customer Service within five (5) days of the receipt of the merchandise.
Damage found and reported must be a defect that was caused by Straight Down. When possible, damaged merchandise will be repaired or replaced and returned to you promptly. Straight Down must be notified in a timely manner for this policy to be eligible.